Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Coffee and Water

I notice I feel better when I drink lots of water. At work I drink Coffee all day. I used to drink Coffee in the morning and switch to soda but I stopped drinking soda all together. At home I drink water, thats what I have bought to drink since I stopped drinking soda. But I think maybe I drink too much coffee. I need to just drink coffee in the morning and about 12 start drinking water. I think I am going to start taking a bottle of Dasani Water with me to work and drink that after the coffee. I will stay hydrated and have more energy. It aeems like when I drink water I have more energy and fell better. I am drinking coffee now but I think I will grab me some water after I finish my coffee cos I dont want to waste it. My store has good coffee, we have Juva Roast which is an Antioxident Rich Coffee with an Antiox Energy Boost. Its good for you, healthy for you and has an energy boost. It helps me get through the day. And I stayed energized all through the day.

No comments: