Friday, November 22, 2013

Chapter 14 - My Book

I began school at Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center in August 2007. I started out as a day student and ended up moving back in with Mom and Dad and out of Walter's apartment.

Sara and I had a good relationship even though sometimes it was up and down. She had Bipolar also so sometimes our moods clashed. Sara was with me through the whole school thing.

While attending WWRC I ended up meeting Kourtnee who lived on campus. I cheated on Sara and started dating Kourtnee for awhile but realized I had made a mistake and went back to Sara. Things weren't exactly the same after that. I ended up moving on campus to live. I lived in a dorm room with a roommate, Theresa. Theresa was cool but sometimes she got on my nerves. One time she drew on a huge posterboard a picture of Spider-Man. I still have it. Theresa was a pretty cool roommate but she ended up graduating and leaving WWRC. I ended up becoming roommates with my friend Amanda. Amanda was a cool chick and we ended up moving out of the dorms and down into one of the cottages. It was nice living in the cottages. Well it was nice for awhile living with Amanda. She ended up becoming prrgnant and I ended up finding a stray cat which Amanda named Midnite. She freaked out about me keeping Midnite because she was pregnant. She said by having Midnite in the cottage with us that could cause her to lose her baby. She was paranoid and that was her first child. I was like whatever but we argued about it and we ended up not being friends because I wouldn't get rid of Midnite. She wanted me to choose the cat over her which I just wasn't going to do. She ended up graduating thankfully and left and I didn't get a roommate after that thankfully.

No comments: