Monday, November 25, 2013

Another Cold Day

The cold kills my motivation unfortunately. So I wasn't as motivated today. But I did manage to get some stuff done and things need to be done here at the house.

Its supposed to snow tomorrow so they say. The trucks were already out putting salt down today. I am not looking forward to ice and snow.

Jen is off work today but at her grandparents I guess.

I was reading over my old journal entries. I had forgotten I dated Meghan from Wellington, Ontario, Canada. Funny cos at that time I didn't know I had family from Ontario or Canada at all.

Its not to bad outside right now except for when the wind blows. My hands are still cold though. I am outside with Bella and Cinder.

Guess I got to do laundry cos it won't wash itself and I have been putting it off.

So yesterday my goal was to drink 3 waters well, I only managed to drink 2. I drank a bottle of water this morning and I am going to drink one in a few and hopefully I can get to drink 3 today. They say to drink half your body weight so for me that would be 5 bottles of water I don't know if I can do that. But I am sure going to try to work up to that.

I have been going over my old journal entries and making notes and marking thinga out. I am going to add what I wrote to my book. Some things I am not going to add however. It sure does need a lot of editing.

No comments: