Saturday, November 16, 2013

Chapter 7 - My Book

One time Petra and I decided to add a deck onto the back of the house. My money went into that deck also. And I am the one who built that deck. Petra helped a little with it but I eventually ended up finishing it and it looked good.

Al liked to garden and he had cucumbers and tomatoes and all kinds of stuff growing. I decided to grow a Sunflower. That thing kept growing and growing until it was taller then me. I was proud of myself because I hadn't really grown anything before then.
I used to go along with Al to eat breakfast with him and his best friend Ronnie at Armstrongs. They are a great restaurant and home cook their food.

Al loved to fish. He was a bass fisherman and he used to teach disabled kids to fish. I guess that's why we got along so well because he understood me because I had a disability and I loved to fish. And he treated me good, not like someone with a disability. But he was understanding of my disabilities.

Al also had a drinking problem. Petra and I used to find bottles hidden. One time when Al was gone Petra made me go through the house and throw all the bottles away. Whenever Al and I would go somewhere and come home he would pull in the driveway and sit in the truck and drink his liquor before going in. Petra made me do a lot of things I didn't want to do. I guess I could have said no but in a way I was scared of her.

One time I was going through stuff in the attic and I came upon court papers that were Petra's. They were about abuse that Petra's son Tony and her daughter and her exes kids endured. I read about how she used to lock them up in the room and handcuff them to the bed. So I thought, Petra is a child abuser. I wondered why after the abuse Tony had anything to do with her. Her daughter didn't have anything to do with her at all. She scared me, she just had a scary, controling way about her.

When Tony went in the Army Petra got ahold of his bank account and was taking his money. He told me about it and said he had fixed it. She couldn't get his money anymore.

No comments: