Monday, November 4, 2013

I hate the time change

So I folded a load of laundry and started another load. I don't feel like doing much else. I hate being cold and I hate this weather. I need to remember to take my iron pills. I haven't taken it today so I gotta find my bottle. I don't feel like doing anything when I am cold. But I try to do stuff and move around so I get warmer. Its kinda a double whammy. Oh well. Seasonal depression sucks for sure. So I went and got more cat food. I don't plan on leaving the house anymore tonight. I am gonna put on my pajamas here soon. Since the time change jn the mornings with it being daylight it makes me think I am late for work. And in the evenings it sucks cos it gets dark earlier and i don't like that. I like it to get dark later. Oh well Spring will be here soon enough. I just gotta make it through this Winter.

No comments: