Sunday, November 3, 2013

Another Busy Day

So today was extremely busy for a Sunday. Trying to do paperwork and running the register and then do what is on the cleaning list. Which I didn't get much on the cleaning list done because I was too busy doing my Assistant Manager duties. It was so busy which isn't a bad thing but at times it was frustrating running back and forth a million times. We ran out of Juva Roast so the S&D guy better come or I and a lot of customers are not going to be happy. I hate when we run out of my coffee. I don't wanna have to go across the street to get my coffee. I like getting my Shell Fuel Rewards points when I get my coffee. I am up to 30 cents now woohoo. So it was busy at work today. This morning Buddy came in and he played tickets forever but we did a lot in Lottery Sales. I did over 400 dollars in Lottery Payouts. People were all about playing tickets today. I did 17 dollars and 29 cents in donations for Operation Christmas Child and 43 cents in Breast Cancer Donations. They extended the deadline for donations for Breast Cancer until sometime this month. Even though we as a company have already gone over our goal and my store has already gone over our goal of 700 dollars. We have raised over 1300 dollara at my store for Breast Cancer Awareness for the Susan G Komen Foundation of Augusta Blue Ridge.

So Jen is off today and at home with me. She is watching movies on some channel. She just got done watching some movie with Harrison Ford where he was a news anchor. I had never seen that movie before but it was almost over when I started watching it.

Jen and I went to Wendys for dinner. I had a Chilli with cheese and onions. It was good and we stopped at my store and got sweet teas.

Tomorrow is Monday the start of a new week. Its going to be a good week because I am using the power of positive thinking. I have my appointment Wednesday at the Salem Veteran's Hospital to get my Depo Shot. Jen is off that day so she is going with me to my appointment thankfully. Man Friday I had an appointment with Dr Brown and since I was there I decided to get my Flu & Pneumonia shot, one in each arm and now my arms are sore. Or maybe its my muscles that are sore I don't know but they hurt.

Came home and Bella and Cinder were happy to see me as they ran up to me and gave me kisses. I missed my babies while I was at work. I hate leaving them but they know I have to go to work so I can buy them bones lol.

So I haven't done any housework yet since I have been home but I think all I am going to do this evening is laundry cos I don't really feel like doing much else since I had such a busy day at work. Think I am going to just relax this evening

So last night after I mopped the living room I happened to look down at my phone and notice April was calling. I had 5 missed calls all from April and Tabitha and Jen. My.volume was down low so I never heard my phone ring. I had just taken my Risperdol and was about to put my pajamas on and go to bed. April calls and says the register is down and Tabitha needs me to come to the store. I am the closest one to the store so I went into work. I get there and Tabitha was kinda freaked out she had a very strange customer that kept standing there staring at her even after she told him that the register was down. She said 2 little girls came in and was paying for gas and they somehow messed up the Debit Credit Pinpad which caused an error on the computer. So I was down on the floor messing with the cords and trying to find the end of the cord for the pinpad and followed the cord all the way down only to get to the end of the cord where it was hooked up and realized that unplugging that probably wasn't going to help but I unplugged it anyway and it didn't reset it like I had hoped it would. So then I decided to try alt control delete and that didn't bring up the Task Manager so I decided to restart the computer. Doing that made all the pumps go down but thankfully no customers were on the pumps. So while the register was restarting I realized the cord in the back of the pinpad came out so I unplugged that and the pinpad restarted and then the register restarted and came back up and everything was fixed. So it was only two things that I had to do thankfully but it took me some time to troubleshoot the problem. But thankfully it all got fixed and everything was okay. So I went home after that and I reset the time on my alarm clock and the alarm on the clock just in case the time on my phone didn't reset itself which it did. And I woke up before the alarm clock went off anyway cos the alarm on my phone went off before the alarm clock did.

I woke up and let the dogs out this morning amd ate a Pumpkin Pie Poptart and then took my shower and headed to work for another busy day. Yesterday was busy too.

No comments: