Saturday, November 16, 2013

Chapter 6 - My Book

Petra was controlling and she liked to put shit in my head. She tried to turn me against my parents. During the time I was living there I didn't get to see my parents much or talk to them and I regret it now because that was time lost with my parents. She would always tell me that my parents didn't love me and that they were more my family then my parents were. I hate her for that. One time I went out to eat with Dad and when I came home man did I get the third degree. Petra was mad at me for going out to dinner with my dad. She didn't talk to me for a week after that. That was one thing that always stressed me, she would go days without talking to me every time she got mad at me or I did something that she didn't like. She played major mind games with me.

So Petra's son Tony went and signed up for the Army National Guard. He told the recruiter when asked why he wanted to join that he wanted to kill people. The recruiter said well your in the right place. So he had joined the Army. Petra kinda pushed me in a way and well Al was a Vietnam Veteran and Petra had been in the Coast Guard. So the whole family was military. And they treated me and considered me to be family so I kinda felt like it was my duty to sign up for the military. I eventually ended up signing up for the Army. It was my choice but like I said I was kind of coerced and talked into it. I went to MEPS to take the ASVAB and I failed it. Man I was so upset and disappointed. I eventually ended up taking it again and passed it. Time went by and I got ready and prepared to go off for Boot Camp. I worked out and did lots of PT.

Before I joined the Army I dumbly got a joint account with Petra. All my Army money went into that account. Do you know I got not one cent of my money while I was in the Army because Petra took my bank card before I went off to Boot Camp. She said I didn't need money in the Army. My battle buddies took care of me and bought me stuff I needed thankfully. The only reason I had money is because I did other people's guard duty and they paid me. I used my money wisely.

I really dislike Petra for everything she has done to me. She Don't know how she screwed me up. She played so many mind games with me and she was so controlling and wanted me to stay away from my family.

No comments: