Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 6

I am thankful for mommy Janet and everyrhing ahe does for me. I am thankful I still have my mom. I love her so very much. Today mom went with me to mt appointment in Salem at the Veteran's Hospital. I had to go get my depo shot and I am glad mom went with me. After my appointment we went to rhe Starbucks in Salem. I checked in on Foursquare and it said I was in California for some reason. Weird. After we left Salem we headed to Waynesboro. Mom wasn't able to get her two jobs because we disn't make it back in time unfortunately. I was trying to hurry home but oh well. We went to Kmart and I picked up my layaway and bought some stuff. I bought the crock pot I had been eyeing for weeks. I finally decided to buy it while they still had it. Its a small crockpot with a cute pattern on it. And mom bought aome more mouse traps. Mom and dad seem to be having a problem with mice this year. Mom also bought some decon, thats supposed to kill them. After that we went to Wnlendys and back to their house and then I came home.

So I am thankful for my mom. I am thankful that I can spend time woth her and go out and do stuff with her. I am thankful for everything ahe has done for me and still continues to do for me. I am lucky to have my mom and I am so glad I still have her. I love my mom and can't imagine being without her. My mom is a one of kind and she is sweet hearted person. I love everything about my mom. To me my mom is perfect.

No comments: