Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Brr Yard Work

Man its cold outside. Today we had a freeze warning for Verona. It warmed up a little bit but not much. It is still freezing cold outside. I am ready for Spring to come, lets just skip Winter.

I need to get out and mow my grass and rake my leaves but something tells me it aint gettin done. I dont want to be out in the cold doing all that. The neighbor is out mowing right now. Forget all that for sure, its too damn cold. Maybe he's bored. I don't know but he can all do that. I am done for this year. I mean I still need to rake my leaves which has to be done and I will eventually get to it just not now.

Jen called and I talked to her but the phone hung up and she didn't call ne back. I am waiting for her to call me back. Or I might call her. She is probably busy at work though.

Just got done eating some nice warm chicken noodle soup. Campbell's Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup is the best.

No comments: