Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Cold Day

Man it feels like it could snow. Its like 38 degrees outside brr cold. Went and got my coffee this morning and Tabitha and April were there. They were having an Audit and were busy. Tabitha left at 12:30 so that meant April would have to run register. As if she didn't have a million other things to do. Poor April is having a rough day. I would have worked but I couldn't cos that would have put me in overtime and we can't get overtime at work. At least I will be there tomorrow.

At Mom and Dad's now. I entered some of my Coke Rewards Caps and earned ten cents off of gas on my Shell Fuel Rewards Card cos I redeemed 45 Coke Rewards. I have over 200 Coke Rewards Points now. It would only let me enter up to 120 reward points. Oh well at least I got a bunch of points now. I am waiting for my mom to get ready so we can go find her two jobs for this week for her unemployment. Then we will probably go shopping. I have a grocery list made, a small one but I needed some stuff. I am almost out of cash and mom always helps me out. I don't know what I would do without her. I am so grateful for my parents.

Hopefully we go to Starbucks, we normally do on the days I spend with mom. Mom gets a coffee and I get my Cafe Mocha.

No comments: