Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Day

Went to work and did paperwork and then helped Peggy clean. Then I decided to check out of dates. I didn't finish because it was time for me to go home. Came home and Jen wasn't home so I took Bella and Cinder outside. I missed the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. Then I gave the dog's water and mopped and swept the kitchen. Now I am sitting outside with the dogs. Next I am going to start laundry because I am so behind on it. Not sure what else the day will be like. I got off at 12 and Jen still hasn't come home but she is at her Grandparents so I understand that she should be with them cos its important to spend time with your family on Thanksgiving. Mom and Dad don't celebrate Thanksgiving. I figured Jen would be home when I got here so we could apend Thanksgiving together. Oh well its all good. I am spending Thanksgiving with my dogs Bella and Cinder. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Be thankful for everything and everyone you got. Enjoy your day.

No comments: