Thursday, November 14, 2013

Chapter 3 - My Book

So I lived with mom and dad after the breakup with Tonya. When Tonya and I got into one of our fights and had to go to court the judge told us to stay away from each other. We didn't of course and we still talked but then we eventually stopped talking and went our seperate ways. I started working at Food Lion in the Deli and was making eight dollars an hour. One of my paychecks was exactly six hundred and sixty six dollars. I thought it was cool to have a paycheck that was 666.

I started talking to a girl named Carol whom I had gone to school with. Carol was in a grade below me and two years younger then me. She was in band at our high school. When I started talking to her she was still a senior in high school I believe because I remember going to the football games and watching her perform in the band. Or maybe she had already graduated I can't remember but I remember she did a lot with the band while we were together.

Carol and I started talking and eventually started dating. She was there for me through some of the Tonya bullshit. And she was there for me when Tonya beat me up the last time and she went to court with me over that situation. Carol even went to the police station with me and to court with me when I got arrested for that whole leaf blower incident. So she was there for me I do give her that much.

Carol and I spent a lot of time together and her best friend Jeremy was around a lot. He didn't have a girlfriend so he hung around us a lot. Jeremy ended up getting his own place, a trailer on his family's property and I moved in with him and Carol.

I had ended up not working at Food Lion anymore while I was still living with my parents because of some bullshit. A girl named Carol worked there at Food Lion and her sister Rachel had been after me but I didn't really want anything to do with her. Rachel wasn't my type at all. Well she wanted me to have a threesome with her and her boyfriend. Because I said no to her she had her sister Carol who worked with me tell our boss that I was sexually harassing her. Such a fucking lie I wasn't harassing Carol, I barely talked to her at work in fact I tried to avoid her most of the time. So I got brought in our bosses office and he told me about the accusations that Carol had made against me and I explained to him the situation with Rachel but I still ended up getting fired over it. Oh well I didn't really like working in the deli anyway, but it was a job.

I ended up getting a job at Alcoa through a temp agency called Express. Alcoa was a factory and paid way better. Through the temp agency I was getting like ten fifty an hour. And I eventually got hired on full time. I loved my job there and I was a Scanner and Label Maker. I worked in the warehouse and had great benefits and holiday pay and vacation. I worked twelve hour shifts from six thirty pm to six thrity am. I didn't mind working third shift cos at the time it worked for me because I didn't sleep much at night because I had insomnia.

So I was working at Alcoa and I ended up moving in with Carol and Jeremy. This is where the partying of my life began. Carol and Jeremy always had people over there house and hanging out. Those people they had over there did drugs and drank. This is where my drug use began. At that time I was more of a follower than a leader so I followed the crowd. So whatever drugs they did I also tried. We did everything from Marijuana to Heroin to Coke, you name it we did it. They were mostly pot smokers but they were always trying new things. My drug of choice was Marijuana and Heroin. Heroin was something I ended up getting addicted to. This is why I can't remember much because of the all the drugs I did back then.

While I lived with Jeremy and Carol I continued to work at Alcoa the entire time I lived there. I loved my job and I was planning on keeping my job there. I made good money and got paid weekly so that was great. Carol and I's relationship was going downhill fast. I couldn't stand that she didn't have a job and wasn't even looking for a job. All she did was party and do drugs and sleep all the time. Carol's friend Mike ended up moving in with us also. And he didn't have a job either. Carol had a job before we got together at Hardees but I am not sure what happened to that. She didn't work the entire time we were together. People kept staying at the house all the time and partying. I was trying to focus on my job and keeping my job. I was trying to be the responsible one in the house. Yes I let them influenece me but I finally realized that I needed to get out of the house and out of the relationship. It was obvious that Carol wasn't going to change and who was I to try to change her. So I did something sneaky and probably wrong. Well it was wrong in Carol's eyes. Carol and I had planned on moving out of Jeremy's house and getting our own place. Well, Carol's friend lived in an apartment in Waynesboro and there was an apartment available. Carol didn't know but I went behind her back and got the apartment for myself. I signed the lease and moved my stuff in. Carol had talking to another girl, Cassie. I remember Carol and Cassie coming to my apartment and Carol being all upset because I had gone behind her back and got the place without her. She was talking to Cassie and they ended up dating but I think for not long. So I didn't cheat on her, seems like she was cheating on me. Bringing another girl to my apartment hello just throw it in my face and say yall are just friends. Come on now I am not stupid. I didn't care cos I didn't want to be with her anyway. I was actually glad that Carol was now someone elses problem and not mine.

I loved my new apartment. It had a fireplace and it was 2 bedrooms and the bedrooms were huge and it was on the second floor. The apartment was heated by a radiator on the wall which made the electric only about twenty dollars a month. I was getting paid weekly so I had plenty of money to live on because my rent was only four hundred fifty a month.
I remember on my twentieth birthday Jennifer Wimer my best friend came over to my apartment and we ate cake. For my birthday she gave me a kitten whom I named Harry for Harry Potter. He was so cute and I loved him dearly. My birthday cake had Harry Potter smoking a joint and it read Harry Potsmoker on the cake. That was the first time I ever celebrated my birthday since my mom was a Jehovah Witness and I never got to celebrate it before. While living at my apartment I smoked pot, that was all I did there. I had given up the other drugs. And the girl who lived next to me and downstairs smoked pot too so I would smoke with them sometimes. The lady downstairs had a daughter named Rachel who didn't live with her and she was around my age. I had a crush on Rachel and I think I became infatuated with her. We ended up dating if that's what you want to call it. I think she just wanted to have sex with me and that was all. We did end up having sex and after that we didn't hang out as much. We were both the more dominant type so we didn't click. But I did still smoke pot with Rachel her mom occassionally. The girl who lived below me Lisa she was Carol's friend. Lisa had gone to school with Carol and I but they were really good friends kinda like best friends I guess.

My sister's friend Shelly had dated this guy named Steve. We all went to school together. Steve and Shelly dated and had a kid together named Brandon. Steve at the time was living in Pennsylvania and wanted to come back home. So one morning after working a twelve hour shift Lisa and I rented a car and drove up to Pennsylvania to get Steve. Mind you Lisa didn't have a driver's liscense so I had to drove up all the way. We ended up getting lost and were heading to Pittsburgh when we should have been heading to Philadelphia. I ended up turning around finally and we made it to Steve's house. He was living with his Mom and brothers. His dad was lived in our area and he wanted to move back down here to be closer to his son and dad. He ended up moving in with me which I had offered which I later realized was a mistake. One time my friend Cindy was over and Steve was in my Ford Ranger truck showing off for her and was switching my gears back and forth which he shouldn't have been doing because my truck was an automatic and he tore the transmission out of it. Dad ended up paying for me to get a new transmission. So that pissed me off highly and pretty much did it for me. Besides the fact that he hung out with Lisa and her husband Josiah who lived downstairs below me all the time. Steve was always at their apartment. The stipulation was that he could move in with me if he got a job which never happened. I got tired of taking care of him and cleaning up after him and him not working. So I sat his stuff outside my apartment and was done with him. I think he ended up staying with Lisa and Josiah.

I had a kitty named Harry Potter whom I loved dearly. He was so adorable. I got him for a present from my best friend Jennifer. I loved that kitty but when I moved back in with Mom and dad he had to be an outside cat and he wasn't the only cat cos I had munchkins and Harry didn't like that so he ran away. I never saw him again, I hope he is well taken care of. I ure he found a new home. He never came back, I called his name for days but he never showed back up. I miss that cat, he was my baby. But I also had Munchkin and I loved him dearly too. I got Munchkin when I was living with Tonya at our apartment. Jessie had Munchkin and he was a kitten and she couldn't have him at her apartment so she asked us to watch him. Well, I never gave him back. He was mine and he loved me.

No comments: